Want to copy DVD to iPad for Mac? Want to convert videos to iPad playable formats on your computer running Mac OS X? The following guide describes two different ways for transferring DVD to iPad using the Mac, putting movies and video files on your iPad from Mac. iPad Pro, mini, air, the new iPad, iPad 4 are all perfectly supported.
To Windows users: How to convert DVD, movies, videos, music to iPad on Windows PC?
1. Mac Video Converter Ultimate: iPad Video Converter + DVD to iPad + iPad Manager Suite for Mac (best way, easy to use and excellent output quality) - One-click iPad DVD Conversion and batch iPad movie conversion software. Supports all popular video/audio formats and any DVD even the copy-protected ones and the latest ones bought from stores.
2. Handbrake (free but hard to handle) - The Mac DVD to iPad software helps you create MP4 and MKV files from DVD.
Movie, TV and video files in MP4, M4V, MOV file formats. H.264 video up to 1080p, 30fps, main profile level 3.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio; MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30fps, simple profile with AAC-LC audio up to 48kHz, 160Kbps, stereo audio.
Music and audio files in AAC, MP3, MP3 VBR, Audible, WAV, AIFF, Apple Lossless.
Software used: DVD to iPad Converter for Mac - Enables you to watch DVD on your iPad anywhere and anytime. The professional while simple-to-use Mac DVD movie to iPad video converter software is designed for Mac users to rip DVDs and convert video clips from DVD, AVI, IFO, FLV, MPEG, VOB, WMV, MOV, ASF, MKV and more to iPad (HD H.264, MP4, H.264, MPEG-4, AAC, MP3) with the fast speed up to 2500%.
Supported Input formats: DVD, VOB, IFO, HD videos, AVI, MPEG, FLV, MOV, QT, MP4, WMV, M4V, RM, RMVB, ASF, MKV, TS, MOD, TOD, MPV, MPG, 3GP, 3G2, F4V, WMA, OGG, RA, RAM, AAC, AC3, WAV, MIDI, M4A, etc.
Supported output formats and devices: H.264 HD, MPEG4, MP4, MP3, AAC, WAV, iPad, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV.
More features: edit iPad movies, crop, merge, trim, add watermark, apply effects and more.
1. Download "DVD/Video to iPad Converter Suite for Mac" or "Mac DVD Ripper for iPad". Install and run it. The powerful iPad Media Converter supports both Intel-based and PowerPC processor.
Add DVD movie into the software. Press the "Load DVD" button, browse your computer, find the DVD folder of the movie you want to add from DVD-ROM or hard disk, choose the VIDEO_TS folder and hit "OK". After loading, please select any title(s) or chapter(s) you'd like to enjoy on your iPad.
Hints: The Mac iPad DVD conversion tool supports ripping the whole DVD to one big iPad file, or only converting a certain segments, chapters to iPad.
3. Set "Audio Track" (language) and "Subtitle" to what you like, then choose an output profile for iPad. Here, you can also adjust the target folder, and even edit movies (trimming, cropping, adding effects) before converting.
4. Hit "Start" button to rip DVD movies for iPad on Mac. The conversion speed is super fast.
5. Connect your iPad to Mac computer (iMac, Macbook, Mac Pro, Mac Mini, Macbook Pro/Air), sync the result media files to your iPad via iTunes.
Done! Just enjoy your favourite DVDs on iPad now.
Please post it, blog it and spread the words out so that more iPad guys can find the versatile DVD to iPad converter Mac, iPad jailbreaking applications! Whether your feedback is long or short, positive or negative, we are glad to hear from you.
Feel free to contact us if you have any more solutions for converting DVD and videos to iPad, unlocking and jailbreaking iPad, transferring videos, music, photos among iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV and Mac or PC computer.
Easiest to use, Fastest, Best Mac DVD to iPad Conversion software helps you copy DVD movies to iPad and convert ALL media formats to iPad (video, audio) with great quality.
DVD iPad converter is a professional and ultimate DVD Ripper for iPad which can straight rip, convert DVD movie to iPad formats on Mac and Windows operating system.
iPad Video Converter for Mac & Windows enables you to put various video files, music in different kinds of formats on iPad (MPEG4, MP4, M4v, MOV, H.264, MP3, AAC). Supports HD movies, WMV, FLV, 3GP, AVI, MPG, MOV, ASF, RM, DivX, RMVB, SWF, VOB, IFO, etc.